- International law in the time of climate change: Notes, slides, exercise.
- Revisions of the course: Slides.
Documents to read or watch before the course:
- Rosemary Rayfuse and Shirley V. Scott, “Mapping the impact of climate change on international law” in Rosemary Rayfuse and Shirley Scott (eds.), International Law in the Era of Climate Change (Edward Elgar, 2012) 3, pp. 10-24, download here.
- Benoit Mayer, “Beyond the principle of state sovereignty: Reflections on a managerial trend in climate change governance” (working paper), download here.
- Andries de Smet, Wouter Peeters and Sigrid Sterckx, “The delegated authority model misused as a strategy of disengagement in the case of climate change” (2016) 9 Ethics & Global Politics, download here.
- Paul R. Ehrlich & Anne H. Ehrlich, “Can a collapse of global civilization be avoided?” (2013) 280:1754 Proceedings of the Royal Society B 1, download here.